Residential Window Cleaning
Why take days to complete a task that we can do in just a couple of hours? At Major Panes, we follow a window cleaning process that ensures your satisfaction and sparkling, streak-free windows. We use only the best methods, tools, and cleaning solutions to make sure we give you the cleanest windows possible. We have cleaned thousands of windows right here in the Triangle. We are your go-to experts for window cleaning.
Our Window Cleaning Process
We like to leave our customers with no surprises so here is our residential window cleaning process in detail so you know what to expect when you hire Major Panes:
- We open each window to brush out the tracks and do a quick wipe the sills. This removes any spider webs, bugs, and loose dirt.
- Next, we scrub your windows with a professional window cleaning solution and squeegee the glass clean. Our cleaning solution leaves no streaks or haze and is safe for all solar film. When necessary, we will remove paint and other stubborn debris with glass scrapers.
- We detail the edges of the glass with lint free towels and wipe up any excess solution from the window frames and sills.
- Then, we thoroughly wash any screens you may have with our screen washers.
- For maintenance cleaning, we will clean the exterior of your windows with water-fed poles and rinse them with purified water, leaving a spot-free shine.
- Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy your sparkling windows!
New Construction Window Cleaning
If your home is a new construction, learn about our Construction Window Cleaning services.
Other Residential Services
In addition to your home windows, here are some other services we perform:
- Chandelier Cleaning
- Skylight Cleaning
- Mirror Cleaning
- Ceiling Fan Cleaning
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Soft House Washing
- Pressure Washing – Driveways, walkways, patios, pool aprons
- Gutter Cleaning and Whitening
- Awning Cleaning
Save your time for what’s important for you. Contact us to give you “like new,” windows today!
Our services are available to homeowners in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Wake Forest, Apex, Morrisville, Creedmoor, Youngsville, Rolesville, Forestville, Knightdale, Holly Springs, Garner, Butner, Franklinton, Louisburg, Wendell, Zebulon, Clayton, Fuquay-Varina, NC and surrounding areas.